Sunday, September 14, 2008

The advantages...


of being a Gordon person..

Hmmmmm. lemme see, there are quite a few

1. The local "gangsta" kids show me lot's of respect, because they think I've got long haired Rottweilers.

2. They increase my flexibility when I trip over them in the dark at night, after making a pit stop..

3. The black coat blends in nicely with a clean white shirt

4. The constant face licking from a large soulful tongue precludes the need to wash my face in the morning.


Can anyone add any others??

And don't forget...

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you


We'd also like to thank our friends at Upland Feathers for the recent plug. And for those that have not taken the "surveymonkey" hunters survey, please consider doing so...

No comments:

Post a Comment