Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My... How times change


The club is putting together a component order.. a semi pulls in with a full load, and everyone pitches in to get it off-loaded and put away.
The prices are good from a large Pennsylvania distributor, and no shipping to pay and no ridiculous "hazmat" fees..
Now, to the point. I bought some West Coast hard shot to prevent my continual depletion of the shot I've got stashed.. 24 bucks and change a bag, and I consider it a bargain! Also got a few flats of Remington 16 ga. game loads for the hulls, at over 80 clams a flat...
Years ago I would have been horrified at these prices, and I must admit that even now, it doesn't go down easily, but it just goes to show how far we've come, and how sky-high prices can enure one to the fact...
Maybe my age is telling... or maybe I've just given up...

No comments:

Post a Comment