Saturday, November 28, 2009

Images for the Mind and Spirit

For today, we have somethinmg a little different, and focuses upon a gentleman who's work I have admired for a long time. That gentelman is Carl Heilman II, and his website resides at Carl Heilman Photography.
Mr. Heilman's has been a featured part of Adirondack Life Magazine for years, and I've always enjoyed his work because his favored subject is my beloved Adirondack Mountains.
Carl has a wealth of information, images and free screensavers on his website, and I encourage everyone to visit often and spend some time enjoying some of the oldest, and most beautiful mountains on earth..

I've also added Carl Heilman Photography to the Art Department on the sidebar.

Enjoy perusing Mr. Heilman's site... and have an enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment