Monday, February 22, 2010

What I've learned from dogs..

I found this in a great little book that you can probably pick up in your local library. It's called "Chicken Soup for the Soul... What I learned from the Dog."

Kind of a compilation of thoughts and stories that all folks who count dogs as their best friends can relate to.. So here it is... A great way to go through life!

If I was anything like my dog
I'd greet everyone I know
With sheer enthusiasm
I'd consistently react with joy
to a smiling face
or a simple treat
And I'd ride through life
With the window wide open
And gleefully welcome the breezes of experience in my face!


~Beverly F. Walker


Ain't it the truth!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not real enthusiastic, but on a warm summers day, I've been known to stick my head out the window and enjoy the breeze blowing in my face and experience the smells in the air too! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup--it sure is.
    http://parkerjamesii.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete