Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chinese anyone??


This, from the You just can't make this stuff up department..

A Chinese rertaurant in upstate Hamburg, NY, was closed after people witnessed a road killed deer being dragged inside by the owners. Authorities were notified and, sure enough, a butchered deer was found in the kitchen... Whether the roadkill was going to make it into the General Tso's Venison or Moo Goo Gai Pan, is anyone's guess, but I think I'll stick to Mickey D's for awhile just to be on the safe side...

And, I always wondered why the local Chinese buffet played so much havoc with my stomach afterwards...

In the words of Ebenezer Scrooge... "I'll retire to bedlam....."

Check the story out here...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, Bill, the food there tastes like chicken...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete