Friday, May 23, 2008

Dogs n' kids...


A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. ~Robert Benchley


If there's any pairing better than dogs and kids, I'd love to know what it is!

Pictured here is my 3 year old grandaughter Sophia, with Sandy. Sophia has not had a dog of her own yet, but she gets along famously with our two.
My daughter and her family will be making a move away again around the first of the year. Hopefully nearby, but, no one knows. The kids are supposed to get a dog then..

For a child to grow up without a dog seems, to me, well how should I put it???.... inhumane...


I'd like to wish all readers of The Bombshell a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. And please don't forget our Veterans, the meaning of the holiday..

2 comments:

  1. Bill,
    I used to think that everyone should own a dog in there life but have now realized that there are many who shouldn't.
    You my friend are one of the best things that could ever happen to a dog. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lars!

    But, I must admit that the relationships with my dogs have been very onesided... My dogs have given me faar more than I've given them!

    ReplyDelete