Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey! That's not fair.. doggie style



Ooops. maybe I should rephrase that.... let's make it "canine style"...


This was passed along to me by one of our readers, The Knotsmith , who's work on the finest lanyards on Planet Earth has been mentioned on these pages before..
The subject was also recently mentioned by our friends at "A Piece of the Purest Challenge".. This is a great article that points up how dog's can recognize fairness, and mostly lack of, in their dealings with others.. This does not come as a great surprise to me having had an interest in observing canine behavior, and what make thir minds work, for the better part of my life.
To read the article, click on the link from Science News...
And don't forget, in the box on the right, to click "view sequence" for a little laugh.. I wonder if these two pups are "union" or free agents??

Canine behavior at it's best... Is it any wonder I like dogs better'n most people??

No comments:

Post a Comment