Saturday, October 4, 2008

Strange Days...

From the old tune by The Doors....

It's come to my attention that various military entities of the world are pursuing "green bullets" and other projectiles. Thankfully, they are no less lethal than their lead core, copper jacketed forerunners. Actually, lethality may even be somewhat enhanced.
So, the big jump in technology is that people of the world can kill and maim each other more efficiently, and save the environment all at the same time! A win-win situation.... I guess.

Now, I'm one of the last folks to be branded a bleeding heart, but this whole situation strikes me as profoundy ludicrous! My view has always been that we need an invader from the dark reaches of the universe to band the tribes of our meager planet together.. Would it be good for us or not??

I dunno, but I'll leave this dichotomy for you to ponder...

In the meantime...

I'll retire to bedlam!

Enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment