Friday, October 31, 2008

Well, it's (semi) official...


CSMC will be offering a 16 gauge scaled frame version of the popular RBL series, along with a 12 gauge..

From all I had read on the subject, I didn't believe that it would happen, with the Sixteen being the red headed stepchild of the uplands for so long.. From the highly vaunted "Queen of the Uplands, to an afterthought looked down on by so many in the course of little more than a generation.

Was the market there for a 16 ga. SxS?? I really couldn't see it, but, I guess the proof is in the hands of the marketing geniuses at Galazan's...


In any case, the news makes me happy, and I will be placing my order with CSMC for, what else, a 16 of course...


Positively my last shotgun purchase! More to come on configuration...
As always, click on the pic to enlarge..

No comments:

Post a Comment