Thursday, October 2, 2008

Celtic Music and Highland Dogs

What goes better with reading my useless ramblings about Black&Tan Scottish setting dogs than doing it with some fine Celtic music in the background.
And this haunting tune, Inion Ni Scannlain, performed by Lunasa, is perfectly suited to the task.

I'll leave the gadget at the top of the sidebar for awhile. Click on the link, and when the "Box" window appears click download..
I've been struggling with this for two days, and I promise to find an easier solution for future downloads...
Until then, enjoy Lunasa...

BTW, don't forget to turn on your speakers to a moderate level, and use your browser's back button to return to The Bombshell while listening..

5 comments:

  1. Great tune, Bill and I know I'm going to enjoy these ramblings.

    john

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have you here, John!!

    I hope you find the site enjoyable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soothing to the soul.
    Coinsidence I was flipping channels last evening and Celtic Woman at Shane Castle was being shown on Maine Public Broadcasting. Pleasure to watch and listen to these lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Lars..

    I love Celtic woman also... especially Lisa Kelly!

    ReplyDelete